Sunday, March 30, 2014

Slowly getting back into blogging...

 
So much has happened during the last 3 months you guys! School was AMAZING and I'm still shocked that I'm finished. Like I told you all before, I started a Medical Assisting program and I fell in love with everything about it. I finished a week ago and miss it so much already lol! With all the great things going on I still really missed chatting with all of you. I'm so happy to have some time for blogging again!
 
It was really weird not being able to come on here, but it also helped to keep me focused on my studies. Now that I have some more time on my hands I can also get back to reading! I don't know how often I'll be able to post, but I'll definitely be hanging around more. I need to catch up on what's been going on with you all :) I hope 2014 has been good to you all so far. Now I'm gonna go do what I love most... read a good book.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am so glad that you are enjoying school! But glad you are back!

    I doubt you will be joining the RAT this time around????
    http://wall-to-wall-books.blogspot.com/2014/03/fun-friday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! We cannot wait to see your return here, Crystal. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim