Friday, December 13, 2013

#ReadingCram Day 5 - Favorite Book to Movie Adaptation

 
It's day 5 of the read-a-thon and it's going great! Here's how I'm doing...
 
Books finished: 4 (Two of them were novellas. 71 & 103 pages long)
Pages read: 966
Currently reading: Broken Wings by Shannon Dittemore
 
 
Favorite Book to Movie Adaptation
 
 
 
Catching Fire
 
 What an incredible movie it was! It was very true to the book and everything about it was phenomenal. I absolutely loved this movie and can't wait to see it again soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Mine was the same! Although I haven't seen the Book Thief yet, I may change my mind...or it may be a tie!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim