Monday, December 9, 2013

Reading Cram Read-a-Thon Day 1: TBR Challenge

 
It's day 1 of the Reading Cram read-a-thon and I'm SOOO excited to be taking part in it! I'm going to be reading like crazy for the next two weeks and hopefully get lots of books checked off my TBR list. For today's challenge all we have to do is post our TBR list for the read-a-thon. Super easy, right?!
 
Here are the books I'm hoping to read during the read-a-thon.
 
 
Critical Reaction by Todd M. Johnson
Made to Last by Melissa Tagg
Broken Wings by Shannon Dittemore
Dark Halo by Shannon Dittemore
Desecration by Jennifer Hartz
Defy by Sara B. Larson
Teardrop by Travis Thrasher
Back on Murder by J. Mark Bertrand
Pattern of Wounds by J. Mark Bertrand
Nothing to Hide by J. Mark Bertrand
Safely Home by Randy Alcorn
 
My goal is to finish at least 8 of these books.
 
So that's my TBR list! I'm off to get more reading done :D
 
Happy Reading!!


5 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of the books on your list yet, although I have Made to Last sitting in my Kindle. I've heard great things about most of these. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desecration and Teardrop are both SO good! Hope you enjoy them and good luck with your goals!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an ARC of Defy, hoping to read it soonish! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list, Crystal!! I hope you enjoy all of those books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made to Last is a great read! :) And I'm curious about Broken Wings and Dark Halo...I've only read the first one in that series.

    Happy reading! Glad we're cramming together. ;)

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim