Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last Minute Read-a-Thon Wrap-up!

· Runs from December 26th-30th ·

So... I didn't reach my goal of 3 books. I'm totally ok with that, though! I was able to finish 1 book and 1 novella so I was close. I had so much fun and this read-a-thon is a new favorite of mine! I hope to participate in it every year from now on :)

Here's the final tally:

Books finished: Dark Halo by Shannon Dittemore, The Ghost Runner by Jennifer Hartz
Pages read: 441

That's it! Hope everyone who participated was able to get more reading done than me! LOL! :D

4 comments:

  1. This read-a-thon is a new favorite of mine, too! :) Glad you had fun, Crystal! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two books is pretty good with the craziness the end of the year usually entails! I agree this in a new fav read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I'm glad you liked this read-a-thon. All of you guys made it so much fun to run this!!

    Thank you for participating :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Crystal! Well, CONGRATS on getting as far as you did! You gave it a good try! And I'm so happy you like this read-a-thon! So we hope to see you participating again this December! Happy New Year!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim