Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Last Minute Read-a-Thon Sign-up!

· Runs from December 26th-30th ·

I found out about this read-a-thon after I saw some blogging friends signing up for it earlier this week. I wasn't going to join because I'm going to be kinda busy for the rest of 2013 and didn't think I'd get any reading done. But I couldn't resist a little challenge and gave in... Let's do this!
Requirements
· You must post a Sign Up Post and put your link in the Linky widget.
· You may put up your post on your blog or Facebook.
· You must have button with links to the hosts' blogs.
· Once the read-a-thon begins, you must post your launch post, on Dec. 26th, with your reading plans/goals.
· Have fun!
I'm looking forward to starting tonight at midnight! Not sure what my goals are just yet. I'll post them tomorrow morning. Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. Glad you're participating!! The challenges for this read-a-thon sound like SO much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mel! I'm glad to be participating, too :)

      I think I'll definitely be doing all the challenges in this one.. they look like tons of fun!

      Delete
  2. Hi, Crystal! So glad you're joining us! Thanks for signing up, and I hope you enjoy!! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Maria! I'm glad I decided to join. It looked like too much fun to pass up :)

      Thank you for hosting this read-a-thon!

      Delete
  3. Yay! Glad to be participating in another read-a-thon with you! :) Good luck!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amber! I'm excited and I know it'll be lots of fun :)

      Delete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim