Friday, December 27, 2013

Last Minute Read-a-thon Day 2: Rainbow Book Spine + Update

· Runs from December 26th-30th ·

-Day 1 update-
Books read: Dark Halo by Shannon Dittemore
Pages read: about 20 :/
Books finished: 0

-Day 2 Challenge-
Rainbow Book Spine

Grab books from your shelf that have the following spine colors to make a rainbow: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, & violet.


-The Books-
Red: Pattern of Wounds by J. Mark Bertrand
Orange: Glamorous Illusions by Lisa T. Bergren
Yellow: Taking Tuscany by Renee Riva
Green: Nothing To Hide by J. Mark Bertrand  
Blue: Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren
Violet: Violet Dawn by Brandilyn Collins

What a fun challenge! I couldn't find a book with more orange so I decided to go with Glamorous Illusions :D  As for reading... I didn't do as well as I hoped I would for day 1. Today will be different! I have nothing else to do other than read, read, READ! But before I do, I'm off to check out everyone else's book spine rainbows!

7 comments:

  1. Your rainbown spine looks awesome and u rly followed the rainbow colors well. Mine on the other hand....doesn't look so hot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your rainbow! It's great! :D I especially like the yellow book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome rainbow, Crystal! I love that the last book actually has "violet" in the title! :D

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great rainbow! I like how your violet book actually has violet in the title! A couple people had trouble finding orange which kinda surprised me since I have several! Glamorous Illusions looks nice with the other books though! I hope you are able to get lots of reading done today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great rainbow! I love the combination of soft and bright colors!!! :D
    Thanks for your comment on my post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Crystal, such a nice rainbow you have here!! I love the colors! And you have "Waterfall", by Lisa Bergren, included in your pile! I LOVE that novel, as well as the sequel, "Cascade"!! I need to get to the rest of the series, though.

    Hope you will make some progress on your goals. Happy Reading!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, these are great book choices to make a rainbow! I really love how your violet book has the word "violet" in its title.

    I haven't read any of these so I'm going to be adding them to my list :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim