Thursday, December 26, 2013

Last Minute Read-a-thon Day 1: Goals!

· Runs from December 26th-30th ·

Yay for day 1! I haven't read anything today so far, but will start right after I post this. I'm hoping to read 3 books by the end of this read-a-thon. I've already started two of them, but I'm not too far in so I'm still counting them :)

Books to read:
Finish Dark Halo by Shannon Dittemore (I'm 30 pages in)

Finish Desecration by Jennifer Hartz (I'm 20% in)


I hope I'm able to reach my goal! We'll see :) 
Happy Reading!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Crystal!

    Hey, these look very interesting! I haven't heard of them, so will investigate further on Amazon.

    Good luck with your goals!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you reach your goal as well! Dark Halo has caught my attention. I'll be looking forward to your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard good things about the first two but I haven't heard of the third-they look interesting though! I hope you enjoy and are able to meet your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy your reads, Crystal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Crystal! I loved the first two books, but haven't read Defy. Wondering if you liked it? I need to put in an Amazon order soon! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim