Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!


I've said this so many times today already, but I will say it again... 2013 flew by so fast!! And what a wonderful year it was. Even though I wasn't around the blogosphere for the first 6 months of the year, I still managed to "meet" some amazing new blogger friends and reconnect with old ones. I read wonderful books and discovered authors that I probably wouldn't have if it weren't for blogging. I'm so grateful to be part of such a kind community and I can't wait to see what's in store for us all in the new year. Even though we only know each other through the internet, I still cherish the friendships and I hope to be able to do this for as long as possible with you all. Thank you guys for sticking around, you're the best and I'm so grateful to know you!

As for reading goals, I just want to read as much as I can and enjoy some good books! I don't have a specific number I hope to read, but since I'll be in school full time, squeezing in some reading time will be an accomplishment in itself. LOL! I hope you have a wonderful time ringing in the new year with your loved ones. I'm so ready for 2014!!

Let's make this a great one you guys! 
Happy New Year and God Bless You!


3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Crystal!! I hope you read lots of great books in 2014! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Crystal! Hope you have a blessed 2014. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Crystal!!

    This is such a nice post!! You're so sweet! I'd like to wish you and your family a wonderful, joyful, and blessed 2014!!

    And.....to start your New Year off right, go check your emails! You have a VERY important announcement there that you need to read ASAP!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim