Monday, December 23, 2013

End of the Year 2013 Reading Cram Read-a-thon Wrap-up!


I know, I'm a couple days late with this post... But at least it's up now, right? :)

Those two weeks just flew by! Even though I didn't reach my goal of 8 books for this read-a-thon I still had lots of fun. I was able to finish 5 books and I'm very happy about that. It also helped having some blogging friends(@SeasonsHumility, @LoveBeingVegan, @iBlog4Books, @TooReadorNot) doing this read-a-thon with me and motivating me to keep going!

I want to thank Juliababyjen's Reading Room & DanaSquare for hosting this Read-a-thon. You two did a wonderful job putting this together! Can't wait for next year :D

Here's the final tally:

Books I read:
Critical Reaction by Todd M. Johnson
Made to Last by Melissa Tagg
Teardrop by Travis Thrasher
Broken Wings by Shannon Dittemore

Pages read:
1,150

Challenges: I wish I participated in more!!

Well that's it! I hope I can finish a couple more books before the end of the year. We'll see how that goes :D

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Crystal, this read-a-thon was a lot of fun! So glad we all did it together! :D Can hardly wait until the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim