Monday, November 11, 2013

River of Time series!!

Waterfall · Cascade · Torrent · Bourne · Tributary

Lisa T. Bergren's River of Time series is one of my all time faves. I just can't get enough of these books! They're jam-packed with lots of adventure as we follow the Betarrini sisters, two kick butt chicks who find themselves traveling back in time to medieval Italy. These girls always seem to be in the middle of fierce battles and they never back down, especially when someone they love is in danger. The threat of death is always around the corner, but these sister refuse to allow that to keep them from really living. I couldn't help but fall in love with fourteenth-century Italy and am always up for another trip back there with these characters I've come to know so well.

Waterfall, Cascade, Torrent, Bourne, and Tributary make up this fantastic YA series. It has been out for a while now and I just realized something today.. I never even posted reviews for them! I think I've been afraid of not doing them justice. Anyway, I finally made the decision to just do it! I want to show my love and support for this series and the amazing author who wrote them by posting my reviews for each book everyday this week! Yay :D

River of Time week starts today on my blog and I want to welcome you! I didn't announce ahead of time that I'd be doing this because I literally just decided to do it on Saturday and have been busy writing my reviews. I hope I can encourage anyone who hasn't read these books to give them a chance and see what they've been missing :)

My review of WATERFALL should be up soon so be sure to check it out! I hope you join me this week and show your love for the series, too! I will be linking my reviews on this post as they come.
 
 
Feel free to link your reviews for these books in the comments. I'd love to read them.

8 comments:

  1. Yay!! You introduced me to this series and I absolutely loved it! :) So glad you decided to review the books. Cannot wait for DELUGE to release. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I was able to introduce you to this amazing series! Even though it's been a couple years since the first book released, I still can't get enough of it.

      DELUGE will be as awesome as the others. I just know it :D

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to your thoughts on the other ones! Here's my reviews on the first three :) http://booksandbeverages.wordpress.com/tag/lisa-t-bergren/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Woohoo! I'm gonna head over to your blog and read your reviews right now :D

      Delete
  3. This sounds like an awesome series to spotlight. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rissi! It's such a great series, I hope you have a chance to read these books soon!

      Delete
  4. Hey, Crystal! I just started following your blog. I love this series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jillian! I appreciate the follow :)

      Delete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim