Tuesday, November 26, 2013

End of the Year 2013 Reading Cram Read-a-thon!! (Sign-up)

End of the Year 2013 Reading Cram · Hosted by Juliababyjen's Reading Room and Dana Square · Runs from December 9th-22nd

The year is almost over and I'm nowhere near reaching my reading goals for 2013. The Reading Cram Read-a-thon is the perfect opportunity for me to check a couple more books off my TBR shelf. Here's a little more info on the read-a-thon from the hosts:

Why should you participate?  
1. To chisel off some of your TBR pile.
2. Do all the fun challenges and win some prizes.
3. Encourage others to read like a speed demon (and yourself) + reading with others is loads of fun.

So let's get in our last books of 2013 together in the #ReadingCram!  

 Requirements 
 You must post a Sign Up Post (Must be linked down below in the linky, this is to spread the word)
 Must have our graphic Links to our blogs 
Name, dates of the read-a-thon 
Any personal goals (optional) 
They may put up their posts on their blog, Tumblr, or Youtube (if they don't have a blog) 

Please tweet using #ReadingCram. To stay updated and to share what your reading.

My goal for this read-a-thon is to read 8 books and they're most likely all going to be review books. I have a lot that have been sitting on my shelf for a while and they need to be read asap. I'm also hoping to participate in some of the challenges. At this point I don't know which ones, but they all sound like they're going to be fun!

  If this sounds like something you'd like to join, visit the hosts blogs for more info on how you can sign up! Dana Square and Juliababyjen's Reading Room

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are joining us for the readathon!! Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim