Monday, September 30, 2013

Month in Review: September 2013

What did I do?
  • Felt like being honest with my buds in the blogosphere with this post about being shy, you can check it out here. All the lovely comments really did make me feel so much better and not so alone! Thank you to all the wonderful bloggers who have been an amazing encouragement. I'm blessed to know you :)
  • I participated in yet another read-a-thon. I'm on a sort of binge here! It's too much fun to pass them up. The Fall into Reading RAT was hosted by Bibliophile Sisters. Here are my GoalsProgress Updates, and Wrap-up posts.
Books Read
  • Bleeding Heart by Amber Stokes*
  • Anomaly by Krista McGee
  • She Does Good Hair by Terri Gillespie
*Favorite this month

Reviews Posted (title, author, rating)
Blog Awards
Giveaway Winners
That's my month in review. How was your September?

3 comments:

  1. Read-a-thons are just too much fun! :) I always have a hard time not signing up for them.

    Bleeding Heart and Anomaly were both great reads and She Does Good Hair sounds like an interesting read. :)

    Hope you enjoy all the books you read in October! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you guys are the best, Crystal and Melanie! :) Thank you!!

      And I, too, enjoyed Anomaly - curious how the rest of the series will be!

      ~Amber

      Delete
  2. Nice blog! I've never done a read-a-thon, sounds so fun! Why are there so many things in life that interrupt reading?

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim