Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fall Into Reading: Wrap-up Post

Fall into Reading · Hosted by The Bibliophile Sisters · Runs from Sept. 22-29th

This week passed by so fast! And unfortunately I didn't reach my goals for the week! It's ok, though. I still had a lot of fun reading what I was able to and keeping up with everyone's updates. Here's the final tally for what I read:
- Final Tally -
Books finished: Anomaly by Krista McGee
Currently reading: She Does Good Hair by Terri Gillespie
Pages read: 500 (snuck in some more reading today :D)
 
I hope you were able to get closer to reaching your goals than I was. Go ahead and link up your wrap up post here and I'll go check'em out :)
 
 
Happy Fall and Happy Reading!!
e

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that you didn't make your goals but you still did pretty good! This was a really fun and laid back read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim