Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fall into Reading Read-A-Thon: Goals

Fall into Reading · Hosted by The Bibliophile Sisters · Runs from Sept. 22-29th

The Fall into Reading RAT is finally here! I honestly forgot it was starting today so I'm getting this post together quickly :D Let's get right to it! Here are my goals for the week -

1. Finish the book I'm reading now (Anomaly by Krista McGee)
2. Read at least 3 more books - for a total of 4 books this week!
3. Review at least two books I finish during the RAT
4. Participate in the challenges/activities
5. Comment on other blogs and "meet" new bloggers!
6. Update regularly and keep up with everyone's progress on Twitter and blogs
7. Enjoy the week and have fun reading!!

These are the books I hope to finish

There's still time to sign up if you haven't!
 
Happy first day of Autumn and Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. Great list of books! I've read Anomaly and Misery Loves Company - both great books! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melanie! I'm really liking Anomaly so far and can't wait to start Misery Loves Company. I hope I can finish them this week :)

      Delete
  2. Great list! Anomaly was absolutely amazing! Hope you are able to make your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, fun. Best of luck with your goals, Crystal. Sounds like fun - I am right there with you. Definitely NEED to finish some of those TBR books this week. *sigh* It's a process.

    ...as for commenting on blogs/Twitter, know you are always welcome on Dreaming Under the Same Moon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rissi! Life gets in the way sometimes and free time seems to dwindle down as our TBR piles somehow grow :D these read-a-thons have helped me get a couple of those books checked off my list. Having blog friends tweet me and ask about my progress pressures me to push myself and read more. It's a lot of fun!

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting! You're such a wonderful encourager, you know that?! It's always great to see a comment or tweet from you :)

      Delete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim