- Felt like being honest with my buds in the blogosphere with this post about being shy, you can check it out here. All the lovely comments really did make me feel so much better and not so alone! Thank you to all the wonderful bloggers who have been an amazing encouragement. I'm blessed to know you :)
- I participated in yet another read-a-thon. I'm on a sort of binge here! It's too much fun to pass them up. The Fall into Reading RAT was hosted by Bibliophile Sisters. Here are my Goals, Progress Updates, and Wrap-up posts.
- Bleeding Heart by Amber Stokes*
- Anomaly by Krista McGee
- She Does Good Hair by Terri Gillespie
Reviews Posted (title, author, rating)
- Attracted to Fire by DiAnn Mills, 2
- The Baker's Wife by Erin Healy, 4
- Bleeding Heart by Amber Stokes, 4
- Tiffany M, winner of From my shelf to yours giveaway
That's my month in review. How was your September?