Friday, August 2, 2013

Oh how I've missed you!

 
Hey everyone! Wow, I can't believe I haven't been around for more than half of 2013. It's like I fell off the face of the earth! :( Believe me, going MIA was not by choice.. Not only did I not have Internet access, but my computer conked out and refused to turn on anymore. But, as of last month my dreaded computer problems FINALLY ended cause I got a new laptop. Woohoo! And as you might have noticed, I have Internet access again. Yipee!

Oh and I have some other news! I went back to school this past spring. Yay =D I'm going for Medical Assisting and it has been a wonderful experience so far. When I first started I was so freaked out about giving people shots, but thank God I'm used to it now. LOL! Anyway, I'm on summer break right now so I have some time for blogging. During this free time I'll be doing my best to get as many reviews and other things scheduled to post throughout the coming weeks cause I might not have as much time once classes start again in September. So I hope you guys stick around a bit longer! Thank you so much to those of you who are still out there reading this blog. You mean so much to me and I appreciate you! I'll talk to you soon :)


Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. Yay Crystal, welcome back!!! So happy you got another laptop, long live your computer accessing days :) Big time congrats on going back to school!! Will keep you in prayer about the medical assisting, sounds great :) Are you getting certified or is this graduate school (or both)?

    I'm sooo looking forward to your summer posts, reviews, and updates....have a blessed summer and so glad you're back!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kara! Thank you so much, I'm so relieved to have all my computer troubles behind me and very excited to be back and blogging again :)

      And I'll be a certified medical assistant once I'm done this December. My plan is to start working and then eventually go back to school(again!) and become a Registered Nurse, this is a way for me to get my foot in the door and make sure this is what I really want to do in life. So far, so good!

      I hope you've had a blessed summer so far! Thanks again Kara! :)

      Delete
  2. So glad you're back to blogging, Crystal, and your computer problems have ended!! Yay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHAHHH!!! I got a new laptop too! *High Five*
    YOU GO GIRL! Good for you! I know you've got a crazy bright future ahead of you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *High Five* Cool!
      And thanks so much! I can't wait to see what God has in store for me :D It's been a while that I've been wanting to go back to school and I'm so happy that its finally here!

      Delete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim