Saturday, August 31, 2013

Month in Review: August 2013

What did I do?
  • This is my first month back from my almost 10 month hiatus. I'm so happy to be back to blogging, reading, reviewing, and catching up with you all in the blogosphere!
  • I participated in 2 read-a-thons this month! The first was the End of Summer Read-a-Thon hosted by Lisa @ Turning Pages and Audris @ Ya Bookmark. The second was Bout of Books 8.0. This was my first time participating in both these read-a-thons and I had a blast! Mostly because my two blogging gal pals, Melanie and Brooke, were doing them with me :)
  • My blog was the 4th stop of the Future Savior blog tour. Make sure you check it out and then enter to win one of FOUR signed copies of Future Savior book 1, Conception!
Books Read
  • Rearview(7 Hours Series) - Mike Dellosso
  • Unleashed(Heroes of the Horde, 1) - Jennifer Hartz
  • Recollection(7 Hours Series) - Tom Pawlik
  • Attracted to Fire - DiAnn Mills
  • Prowl - Amber Garza
  • Shiver(Prowl Trilogy, 0.5) - Amber Garza
  • Divergent - Veronica Roth*
  • Insurgent - Veronica Roth
  • The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die - April Henry
  • Dazzle - Amber Garza
  • In Between - Jenny B. Jones
*Favorite of the month

Reviews Posted (title, author, rating)

Read-a-Thon Updates
I really need to get my reviews done for the rest of the books I read this month! This was a very productive reading month for me and I'm very happy with what I was able to accomplish :)
 
That's my month in review. How was your August?

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're back to blogging, Crystal! :) What a great reading month you had! Those read-a-thons were SO much fun! :)

    Here's my post: http://christianbookshelfreviews.blogspot.com/2013/09/monthly-reflections-20-august.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim