Monday, August 12, 2013

End of Summer Read-a-Thon Update #2!


Sorry I didn't update on my progress for the past two days. My weekend was busier than I expected, but I was still able to finish another book and a half! Here's how I've done:

What I've read:
 
What I'm reading now:
Wow, at first I found it creepy, but I like it!
 
Next on my list:
I hope I can get to this one! It sounds like a great read and I just love the cover :D
 
I'm sad that today is the last day of the read-a-thon :( it's been fun! I do wish I had more free time for reading, but what can you do? Life does unexpectedly get in the way sometimes. I'll be better prepared next year!
 
There'll be one more update post from me, so hopefully it'll include at least one more finished book. We'll see!
 
Happy Reading!
 

1 comment:

  1. A Cast of Stones is on my to-read pile. I hope you enjoy it. :)

    I also had a busy weekend and I'm sad this is the last day of the read-a-thon. I had a lot of fun, though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim