Saturday, August 11, 2012

My computer problems...

Hi guys! It's been a long time since I last posted and I wanted to apologize. I've been having computer problems for the past two months now and each time I think it's finally over, something else happens. In early June, my desktop computer started acting dumb. It wouldn't stay on for more than 30 mins. I have no idea what the problem was with it but it would just shut off out of nowhere. It annoyed the heck out of me, so I just gave up trying to use it and I decided to use my moms laptop.

The laptop did work for a while but then the battery burned out. It wouldn't hold a charge and when I'd try using it while charging, it'd make the fans run super loud. We ended up buying a new battery and I was sure these computer issues were over. WRONG! One morning when I went to plug in the charger, it made a loud "POP!" sound and kinda burst into flames. LOL! I can laugh now, but at the time I did get pretty scared. So, we had to buy a new charger and had to wait about a week for it to deliver. When we got it I thought, "Yay, I can finally post on my blog again! Oh how I miss all my blog buddies!" That excitement ended really quick because now the laptop is super slow. UGH!!!

So I wanted to tell you all that I'm sorry for not posting. I've wanted to cry a few times because it gets so frustrating! I actually thought about just shutting down my blog because it feels like this is never going to end. I won't though because I'd miss you too much!

I'm gonna see if I can buy a new computer sometime this week so I hope it will be the end of all this annoying stuff. Oh and my blogoversary was yesterday and I really wanted to do a Blogoversary Celebration, but I wasn't able to get all the posts together. I was thinking of doing a Belated Blogoversary Bash sometime this month. What do you think?

Thanks for understanding guys! I hope you'll stick around because I'll be back real soon!!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about all your computer problems. Glad you are not shutting down your blog because this is one of my favorite blogs and you are a great blogging friend. :)

    A belated blogoversary bash sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about all the issues with your computer! There's nothing more frustrating. :) Glad you're still posting when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks! I understand computer problems, I broke my laptop which has cut down on my blogging time. I hope you get everything sorted out soon, and HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about all the problems with your computer! There's nothing more annoying. :) Grateful you're still publishing when you can!
    Computer Repair Services

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim