Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Custom Blog Design Winner!!!

*NOTE: I'm sorry if theres a whole bunch of spelling errors in this post, the charger for my laptop broke so I'm using my iPod to type this. Just when I thought my computer troubles were finally over! Oh well, I'll hopefully have the new charger by Friday!

Now it's time to announce the winner of the custom blog design! Thanks so much to everyone who entered and helped spread the word about the giveaway. And thanks for all the birthday wishes! They were super sweet and made my birthday so much better :)

On to the winner!! The lucky winner of the custom blog design by Lori from Imagination Designs is...

Katie from Legacy of a Writer!! 

Yay! Tweeting about the giveaway every day really helped you out in this one, Katie! Congrats! I can't wait to see how your design turns out :)

Again, thanks so much to everyone who entered! I wish I had enough money to pay for all of you to get a new design :(

Talk to you all soon and Happy Reading!!

Oh yeah and Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! So excited to have won this. It's always fun to give your blog a makeover. And since I just LOVE what she did with yours...I can't wait to see what my blog'll look like!

    Thanks so much for an awesome giveaway! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim