Thursday, May 31, 2012

Month in Review: May 2012

What did I do? 
  • Not much went on around here these past two weeks. Sorry :( My computer has been acting all dumb lately, so I had to take a break from blogging. I'm getting it fixed so I'll be posting more frequently in June.
  • If you haven't already, check out my how-to post on Backing up your posts.
Blogger Interviews...
I Read...
Swipe -  Evan Angler
Yep, that's it! LOL!

I Reviewed...(title,author,rating)
Evacuation (Future Savior Book 3) - Jennifer Hartz, 5
Crazy Dangerous - Andrew Klavan, 4

Awards Received....



From Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Reviews.
Thanks!






Giveaway Winners...
  • Dana, winner of Forgotten and Shattered by Melody Carlson
That's my Month in Review. How was your May?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim