Anywho! I just remembered I was tagged about two weeks ago by Eve from Essence of Eve. Since I'm here, why don't I just answer all the Q's right now? Enjoy!
If you are tagged, post 11 random things about yourself. Answer the questions I (the tagger) asked you, then create 11 new questions for the people you tag, and go to their blog and let them know they've been tagged.
11 Random Things About Me...
3. My favorite show is Once Upon a Time.
4. I've lived in the city all my life. I would love to visit the country someday and give my lungs a real breath of fresh air.
5. I don't like Horror movies. I'm a chicken when it comes to those kinds of things.
6. I'm super duper excited about watching The Hunger Games movie in 8 days! (You know I just had to throw in a little something about THG!)
7. I'm afraid of riding big roller coasters. I can't stand that stomach drop feeling.
8. I love anything that has to do with the Titanic.
9. I don't know how to swim. I'm ok with that though! I'll stick to floating around on a swimming noodle =D
10. I can only come up with 9! Sorry =/
11 Questions from Eve...
1. If you could meet with any fictional character, who would it be?
2. If you were offered a vacation to Middle Earth (or another favourite fictional world/place) in exchange for carrying a whole bag full of all kinds of creepy crawlies, five miles on foot, would you do it? (sorry. I know I'm being mean here ;P)
Oh my goodness! I get creeped out by bugs that are just on TV, so I don't know if I'd be able to hold a bag full of them.
3. What's your favourite band and/or favourite musician?
Abandon and Tenth Avenue North are bands I never get tired of listening to. I LOVE their music.
4. If you could have anything, ANYTHING, what would it be? (only one thing. wishing for 1000 wishes isn't valid.)
More time to read!
5. Have you ever dreamed of meeting one or more of your Internet friends? If so, who where they, and what did you do when you met (if you remember, of course)?
I think it'd be pretty cool meeting one of my Internet or blogging friends, but I've never dreamt of that happening.
6. What are the top five best books (or book series) you've ever read?
I'm just doing 3:
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren
The Future Savior Series by Jennifer Hartz
7. Can you do a standing bridge?
What's that? Hold on I'm gonna Google it... Ooooh! Umm, no.
8. What's your favourite quote (or one of your favourites)?
One of my favorites is.. "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her." -Max Lucado
9. How often do you listen to music (i.e. every day, every week, several times a month, etc.)?
10. What's your favourite song?
Hero by Abandon
11. The weirdest, most embarrassing thing you remember doing/thinking/believing as a little kid:
I remember thinking that if I swallowed a piece of plastic, I'd have to get plastic surgery.
12. Quick! What's the first thing that pops into your head when you think of the colour blue?
A bird... LOL!
11 Questions by Me...(I'm doing a this or that version)
1. Facebook or Twitter?
2. Print or Ebook?
3. M&M's or Skittles?
4. Cat or Dog?
5. Call or Text?
6. Summer or Winter?
7. City or Country?
8. Chocolate or Vanilla?
9. Sandals or Sneakers?
10. The Hunger Games or Twilight?
11. Spring or Fall?
I'm not going to tag anyone since a lot of the blogs I follow have already done this. If you want to participate, feel free to answer the questions in a comment or in a post! Please leave a link so I can see your answers :)