Thursday, March 15, 2012

Remember me?

Hey guys, remember me? It's been almost 10 days since I last posted. I've missed you so much! After I got sick I decided to take a little blogging break until I felt completely better. It was nice not worrying about having a post up on time or review deadlines to meet. Not that I don't enjoy all of that! I just needed the break :)

Anywho! I just remembered I was tagged about two weeks ago by Eve from Essence of Eve. Since I'm here, why don't I just answer all the Q's right now? Enjoy!

The Rules...
If you are tagged, post 11 random things about yourself. Answer the questions I (the tagger) asked you, then create 11 new questions for the people you tag, and go to their blog and let them know they've been tagged.

11 Random Things About Me...
1. I'm turning 21 this year!
2. I've never seen snow :(
3. My favorite show is Once Upon a Time.
4. I've lived in the city all my life. I would love to visit the country someday and give my lungs a real breath of fresh air.
5. I don't like Horror movies. I'm a chicken when it comes to those kinds of things.
6. I'm super duper excited about watching The Hunger Games movie in 8 days! (You know I just had to throw in a little something about THG!)
7. I'm afraid of riding big roller coasters. I can't stand that stomach drop feeling.
8. I love anything that has to do with the Titanic.
9.  I don't know how to swim. I'm ok with that though! I'll stick to floating around on a swimming noodle =D
10. I can only come up with 9! Sorry =/

11 Questions from Eve...
1. If you could meet with any fictional character, who would it be? 
Easy! Katniss.

2. If you were offered a vacation to Middle Earth (or another favourite fictional world/place) in exchange for carrying a whole bag full of all kinds of creepy crawlies, five miles on foot, would you do it? (sorry. I know I'm being mean here ;P)
Oh my goodness! I get creeped out by bugs that are just on TV, so I don't know if I'd be able to hold a bag full of them.

3. What's your favourite band and/or favourite musician?
Abandon and Tenth Avenue North are bands I never get tired of listening to. I LOVE their music.

4. If you could have anything, ANYTHING, what would it be? (only one thing. wishing for 1000 wishes isn't valid.)
More time to read!

5. Have you ever dreamed of meeting one or more of your Internet friends? If so, who where they, and what did you do when you met (if you remember, of course)?
I think it'd be pretty cool meeting one of my Internet or blogging friends, but I've never dreamt of that happening.

6. What are the top five best books (or book series) you've ever read?
I'm just doing 3:
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren
The Future Savior Series by Jennifer Hartz

7. Can you do a standing bridge?
What's that? Hold on I'm gonna Google it... Ooooh! Umm, no.

8. What's your favourite quote (or one of your favourites)?
One of my favorites is.. "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her." -Max Lucado

9. How often do you listen to music (i.e. every day, every week, several times a month, etc.)?
Every day

10. What's your favourite song?
Hero by Abandon

11. The weirdest, most embarrassing thing you remember doing/thinking/believing as a little kid:
I remember thinking that if I swallowed a piece of plastic, I'd have to get plastic surgery.

12. Quick! What's the first thing that pops into your head when you think of the colour blue?
 A bird... LOL!

11 Questions by Me...(I'm doing a this or that version)
1. Facebook or Twitter?
2. Print or Ebook?
3. M&M's or Skittles?
4. Cat or Dog?
5. Call or Text?
6. Summer or Winter?
7. City or Country?
8. Chocolate or Vanilla?
9. Sandals or Sneakers?
10. The Hunger Games or Twilight?
11. Spring or Fall?

I'm not going to tag anyone since a lot of the blogs I follow have already done this. If you want to participate, feel free to answer the questions in a comment or in a post! Please leave a link so I can see your answers :)

10 comments:

  1. You've never seen snow? I guess you don't live in the middle of the US...we have lots of snow in the winter, too much at times. None right now, though. I live in the country, dislike roller coasters, and find the Titanic riveting -- have you ever read about the Triangle Fire in 1911? Also riveting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't :( You are so lucky you get to have snowball fights and make snow angels! Lol!

      Oh my gosh! No I haven't read about it but I'm gonna look it up..

      Delete
  2. 1. i don't have either but I think I'd like facebook better
    2. Print, definitely
    3. Both I like them at different times for different reasons
    4. CAT
    5. Text-I'm horrible with phone convos
    6. Summer
    7. I live in the country and love it but I sometimes think it'd be fun to live in the city
    8. Vanilla
    9. Sandals-I hate shoes and socks
    10. I haven't read/watched either but I kinda want to read THG and I absolutely do not want to hear another thing about Twilight.
    11. Fall!

    Fun questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great answers :) Thanks for playing along!

      Oh and you definitely need to pick up the hunger games. It's a great series that you don't wanna miss out on!

      Delete
    2. Loved your post, Crystal! Glad you are feeling better!

      Wow, Abbi! We have even more in common - I'm horrible with phone conversations, too!

      Here are some of my answers:

      Facebook or Twitter? Definitely Twitter! I'm slightly addicted... :/

      Print or Ebook? Print! Although I'm liking my Kindle more and more! :D

      Cat or Dog? Both! :D

      Summer or Winter? I'm SO over winter and loving this warm weather... so summer! :D

      City or Country? No idea, both have their pluses.

      Chocolate or Vanilla? Hmm... I love both, but chocolate.

      Sandals or Sneakers? Sandals!

      The Hunger Games or Twilight? Definitely The Hunger Games - Haven't read or watched Twilight's movie/books and I don't plan to either.

      Spring or Fall? Tough one... Fall???

      Delete
  3. I do this or that on my next Fun Friday (I already have one posted for today).

    Hahaha the plastic surgery thing was hilarious!
    I am a huge fan of Max Lucado!!!! I have so many of his books.
    You've never seen snow??? Where the heck do you live girl? I live in NY we get tons of snow, you can have some of ours! I'll send you some next year (hopefully we are done for this year).
    And finally - OMGosh!!!!!!! I love Once Upon a Time!!!!! my fav too! I am so addicted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your Fun Friday posts. They're so much...Fun! =D

      LOL! My sister told me about that plastic surgery stuff and I believed it until I was 11 hahaa!
      I love Max Lucado, too! I have about 7 of his books on my shelf.
      No I've never seen snow.. I live in Southern California where the closest thing to snow I've seen is hail =/ I'd love some of your snow! You can send it in a jar :)
      Once Upon a Time is THEE best show. I missed last week's episode but I was able to watch it on hulu! I couldn't believe Red could do that! I'm still shocked...

      Delete
  4. Hey Crystal! Fun post. Okay, the fact that you've listed Future Savior in your top three favorites along with the Hunger Games makes me sooooo happy!!! It also makes me really want to check out The River of Time Series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Crystal
    I answered your "this or that" questions here -
    http://wall-to-wall-books.blogspot.com/2012/03/fun-friday_23.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim