Saturday, March 31, 2012

Month in Review: March 2012

What did I do?
  • I was so glad to be able to get a little more reading done this month! I read two books that were from new-to-me authors and I loved them. I was also able to reread one of my all time favorite books. And I read the newest addition to the River of Time Series, Bourne. It was awesome!
  • I wrapped up Future Savior Week at the beginning of the month. You can go back and read the last three posts HERE.
  • I was tagged by Eve from Essence of Eve. You can read my answers here and answer my "this or that" questions too!
  • I saw the Hunger Games last friday. It was just as great as I thought it'd be! I was so happy with the way it turned out =D
Blogger Interviews...
I Read...
  • Corridor - Robin Parrish
  • Bourne(River of Time #3.1) - Lisa T. Bergren*
  • The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins (You know I just had to read it again before watching the movie!)
  • By the Light of the Silvery Moon - Tricia Goyer
Favorite of the month*

I Reviewed...(title, author, rating)
Awards Received...

From Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Reviews.
Thank you!



Giveaway Winners...
  • Lori, winner of my Leap Into Books Giveaway.
  • Gigi, winner of The Baker's Wife by Erin Healy
So that's my Month in Review. How was your March?

2 comments:

  1. Ha, you're the third person in a row who's Month in Review type post I read...and the third person in a row who listed "Bourne" as their favorite book of the month. :) Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow all of the books you read this month are on my TBR list and I can't wait to read them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim