Friday, March 2, 2012

FS Week Day 5: Guest Post with Jennifer Hartz

Hey guys, it's the last day of Future Savior Week :( I had lots of fun and I hope you did too! So to end this special week long event, we have a super fun guest post from Jennifer Hartz. Here's what she had to say...

* * *
I thought it might be fun to cast the book! People like to ask me who I would cast as the characters in Future Savior if it ever became a movie (dream big!) so I thought it would be fun to share my picks with all of you.

Christina:


Ugh! She's the hardest one to cast! I think since Future Savior Book One: Conception, I've picked about five or six different actresses for Christina. Here are some of them: Alyssa Milano, Serena Gilroy, Kate Beckinsale. Right now? I like Sarah Bolger from The Spiderwick Chronicles. She might be a little bit young for Christina, but I think she would do well. What do you guys think?




Shaw:



 Excuse me while I drool for a second…. Okay, I'm back. I don't think I would let people make a movie of Future Savior unless they cast Kellan Lutz as Shaw! If they wanted to do it without him I wouldn't sell the rights to it! He IS Shaw.





Rayliex:



Hayden Christensen is another actor who I had picked a long time ago. Rayliex is the tortured bad guy… who better to play that then Darth Vader! Plus he really looks the part.

 



Drexton:



Ryan Reynolds has the perfect amount of cheeky charisma to pull off Drexton. He's hysterical, but can also show a serious side when need be… plus he's easy on the eyes which helps too!





Beliza:



Not only is Mandy Moore so beautiful, but she also has the singing chops that Beliza needs.






Charis:


I've always liked Carla Gugino for Charis. I'm not sure what it is about Carla that fits, but every time I see her in a move I say, "Hey, it's Charis!"




I hope you've enjoyed casting the book with me. Sure there are many other characters in Future Savior that would be fun to cast like Leticia, Jonus, Brezkin and Trayd. Maybe we'll hit those characters up next time.

But now it's your turn to BECOME PART OF THE STORY! You could become a character in Future Savior! Please go to my website to find out how to enter this exciting contest: http://jenniferhartz.com. And who knows, maybe someday we'll be casting you in the book 
* * *
There you have it! Wasn't that fun? Thank you so much for joining us this week! I hope you decide to read this awesome series and find out for yourselves how great it is.

Tomorrow we'll be announcing the lucky winners of the giveaway, so make sure you look out for that post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim