Monday, February 6, 2012

Musing Mondays #3

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. This week's musing asks...

Did you do any reading in lieu of watching the football game, yesterday, or were you foregoing reading to watch the game? If you read a book (or books) what did you choose? 

I only watched about an hour of the game. I'm not really into football so I didn't care too much about what was going on. I was more excited about watching the puppy bowl. SO CUTE!!

As for reading, I would have liked to do a lot more than I was able to. I only read a few chapters of A Darkly Hidden Truth by Donna Fletcher Crow. It's pretty good so far. I also started reading The Pawn by Steven James. The beginning was a bit creepy, but I'm liking it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! You're reading "The Pawn"?!? I really enjoyed that book! I agree, that beginning is really creepy.

    Happy Reading!

    Here is my Monday post: http://christianbookshelfreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/monday-memes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The puppy bowl! LOVE. Also, I nominated you for an award! You can find it here: http://theatticreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim