Monday, February 27, 2012

FS Week - Day 1

Ok guys, it's day one of Future Savior week. I'm so thrilled you stopped by and I hope you continue coming by every day this week and enjoy the posts Jennifer and I prepared for you all.

First I want to ask.. have you heard of the Future Savior series? Have u read any of the books? If you have, aren't they awesome?! If you haven't, you really do need to pick up a copy of book one to see what I'm talking about. Especially if you love to read fantasy.

I can't even tell you how excited I am about Book Three: Evacuation. That's why we're doing FS week! To celebrate the release on Thursday, March 1st. I think Jennifer's series deserves so much more attention than it's getting right now because it's fantastic!

Like I said yesterday, this week we'll be having a couple interviews, a guest post by Jennifer, a special giveaway, and a sneak peek of Evacuation. It's gonna be fun!

Here are the book blurbs for Conception and Resurrection...

"I do not think it is a question of where, but when." were the words that Charis left my mother with thirty years ago when I disappeared from Meric…before I was born.

Shortly after being sent back I've been attacked by man-eating Vaipes. I've learned that my father was a power wielding Guardian. I've discovered that the silvery-blue eyes intriguing me my entire life belong to my Watcher, Shaw who is without a doubt the most handsome man I have ever seen. And somehow I need to stop a war mongering tyrant who can manipulate people's thoughts.

So my question isn't where or when. It is how? How can I help the people of Meric when I can't stop myself from falling in love?


Time matters very little when you're dead. I discovered this intriguing fact after being tortured and stabbed to a tree in the strange land of Meric, a place where I discovered my unbelievable powers and experienced an adventure far more amazing than I could have ever imagined.

Now that I'm dead, I find myself stuck in my past, 1991 to be exact… or am I actually dead? Perhaps my adventure to Meric had just been a dream. My unbelievable destiny, all of the friends I made, and even Shaw, the man I fell in love with… just a dream?

My Reviews

And now, the book blurb for Future Savior Three: Evacuation!! Eeep!!


Faith… it seems to be revolving around everything I do and it is a hard lesson to learn. I have to have faith that I can save my brother. I have to have faith that my friends scattered all over Meric will survive. I have to have faith that all of Shaw's secrets are coming to an end. I even have to have faith in my own abilities.

The evil tyrant Leticia has sent out her dark priest Neamiah to persuade the people of Meric that she is god. The people must take her mark or die. My greatest test of faith lies ahead… I have to prove to the people of Meric that Leticia's claim to lordship is false and that the Creator is the real God.

So, today's post was basically just an intro.. Stop by tomorrow for an interview with Jennifer Hartz. She'll be announcing an amazing giveaway she's gonna have on her site soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Crystal! Thanks so much for hosting Future Savior Week! This should be a ton of fun. I want to let your readers know that I'll be lurking around all week long so if they have any questions I would love to answer them :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim