Monday, January 9, 2012

Musing Mondays #2

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. This week's musing asks...

Are there any "raved reads" -books that everyone seems to be talking about- that you're hoping to get to read this year, yourself?

This is a good question! I don't always add a book that's gotten a lot of hype onto my TBR list just because so many people went crazy for it. If it sounds like something I'd like, then I'll try it out.

A friend of mine recommended the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini about a month ago. Since then I've come across a few bloggers who said they were really good. After reading a sample chapter of one of the books, I really wanna read them now! Have any of you read them? How were they?

2 comments:

  1. I read the first one in the series, Eragon last year after a friend recommended the series and let me borrow the book. Personally, I wasn't crazy about it, but that may be because I am not crazy about fantasy. :-) It was a pretty good read--I gave it 4 stars--so I'm thinking you would like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read all four books. The first was good, the second was ok, the third was a slog to get through. Almost didn't finish the series, but am glad I did. The fourth book wound up the series well. Overall a good series,

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim