Thursday, January 26, 2012

From my shelf to yours


I have a lot of books on my shelf that are in need of new homes. I've already read them once and have no use for them anymore. This does not mean they weren't great reads. It's just that I'd much rather share them with other book lovers than watch them sit on my shelf collecting dust. Books are meant to be read!

I want to give my readers a chance to win some of my old books and that's why I host From my shelf to yours giveaways every couple of weeks. They last a week from the day they're posted and one person will win the book of their choice.

To enter, fill out the form below. This idea was inspired by Nearly New Books For You hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer.

Books to choose from:
Forgotten and Shattered by Melody Carlson
Alienation(ARC) by Jon S Lewis
The Reluctant Prophet by Nancy Rue

Closed

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for being SO generous!!

    Nancye

    ReplyDelete
  2. How thoughtful of you! and it's such a wonderful idea!
    Thanks for sharing yours :)
    ~ margie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you're welcome :) I'm glad to know you like the idea!

      Delete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim