Saturday, January 21, 2012

2 More Awards!

Woohoo! I got two more blog awards =D The first one is from Melanie over at Christian Bookshelf Reviews. I received this one about two months ago =/ Sorry for taking so long to post this Melanie!! 


The rules are:
1. I must tell seven things about myself
2. I must pass the award on to 15 bloggers. (I'm just gonna pass it on to as many as I can, I don't know if I'll reach 15)

Seven things about me...
1. I'm not too fond of cats. They're super cute, but they make me feel dumb when I try to play with them :( They always give me the "I am not amused" look... LOL!
2. I want to be an RN one day.
3. I like to give my pet fish sophisticated names. I've had a Hamilton, Winston, and Benjamin.
4. I once had a turtle named Froggy :)
5. I'm not the best cook. I know how to make a mean grilled cheese sandwich though ;)
6. I cut my dog's hair myself. Yeah, she sometimes ends up with layers when I finish, but it saves me about $40. Haha!
7. One of my favorite movies is Live Free, or Die Hard.

I'm passing this award to...
My Thoughts and Book Reviews
- Gwendolyn Gage - Serving Through Words
- Truth Be Told
- i blog 4 books
- My Only Vice
- Austenitis
- Librarian Laura's Book Reviews
- Patricia's Particularity
- The Chronicles of His Swordmaiden
- BookHounds
- inside and in between

The second award is from Katie over at Legacy of a Writer.

The rules are:
1. Share 7 random facts about myself
2. Nominate 10 other bloggers to get this award

Seven random facts about me...
1. The worst injury I've ever had was a chipped tooth
2. I'm terrified of bees
3. I have dimples on both cheeks. My family always tries to make me laugh so they can see them.. I get so embarrassed!
4. I can't stand it when people in line at the store stand so close behind me they're literally breathing down my neck. Talk about no personal space!
5. After the whole Swine Flu thing started, I never leave my house without hand sanitizer or antibacterial wipes.
6. I'm more of a tea drinker, never really liked coffee.
7. I have never liked being the center of attention. I get really shy and uncomfortable.

I'm passing this award to...
- Page by Paige
Christian Bookshelf Reviews
- WV Stitcher
- Wall-to-Wall Books
- Megan's Book Blog
- Ridiculous Reviews
- In the Bookcase
- The Overweight Bookshelf
- Deco My Heart
- Black 'n Gold Girl's Book Spot

Thank you Katie and Melanie for the awards! And to everyone I just passed them on to, enjoy!

14 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats Crystal on BOTH awards, so cool! Love what you shared: I also loved Live Free, Die Hard, the cat and dog pics you shared are adorable, the two dimples and your family tickling you is precious, and I also value personal space when waiting in line at the store :) Good job and thanks for passing it to me, you SOOOO blessed me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal! Thank you soooo much for this award!! It's so sweet! :)

    Congrats on another award! Thanks for passing it on to me! :D

    Thanks again,

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Melanie! And sorry again for taking so long to post about the award you gave me =/

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Crystal!
    I grabbed your blog button:)
    http://insideandinbetween.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks, Crystal. :) I will do it when I have time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award, Crystal! I loved learning more about you. Sophisticated pet names are awesome. I had a cat named Igor when I was a kid, and he was the best kitty! :-) I think maybe you just haven't met the right cat. And I love that you cut your dog's hair, lol! I will pass it on later this week or next. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Igor is such a great name, I think I'll use it for my next fish =D

      Yeah, you're probably right. Cats just don't seem to like me though! LOL!

      Delete
  6. You know I read the post and didn't even realise you gave me an award? LOL.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH:)
    My post is here: http://insideandinbetween.blogspot.com/2012/01/blog-awards.html
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this award! I have been following your blog for some time and absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim