What did I do?
- I didn't reach my goal for the Christmas in July, in December challenge. I wanted to read at least 3 Christmas books and get my reviews posted by the end of the month. Obviously that did not happen. I did read one Christmas book though!
- I signed up for the Contentment Reading Challenge hosted by Katie from Legacy of a Writer.
- I had an unspoken goal of having at least 100 followers by the end of 2011 and I am SO happy to be able to say that I have reached that goal, times two! Thank you to all my new followers! I appreciate you and I will definitely be having a special giveaway in January to celebrate =D
- Christmas at Harrington's by Melody Carlson
- Solitary by Travis Thrasher
- Catching Fire(reread) by Suzanne Collins*
Reviews Posted (title, author, rating)
- Waking Hours by Lis Wiehl with Pete Nelson, 4
- Resurrection (Future Savior Book Two) by Jennifer Hartz, 5
- Katie, winner of Tandem by Tracey Bateman
Pages Read: Around 15,000 - I don't know the exact amount, but the average pages per book was 350.
Books Re-read: 9 - I didn't include the number of re-reads in my books or pages read this year.
Reviews Posted: 30 -
Favorite Books of 2011:
The River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren
Future Savior Series Book 1 & 2 by Jennifer Hartz
Goals for 2012
One of my main goals for the new year is to post more reviews and be more active in blogging. I'll probably start doing one or two memes regularly. At this point I'm not too sure. We'll see!
I want to get more reading done too. I have so many books that I want to get to, but life sometimes gets in the way and I can't find time to start them. I'm thinking that the reading challenges I signed up for will help me pick up the pace and read, read, read! :)
I want to interact more with other bloggers. I don't know why I get so chicken when it comes to meeting and talking to new bloggers. I need to get over that shyness and just have fun! I also want to comment more on other people's posts. I know I LOVE it when I get a comment, so I'm sure others would like more comment love too. :)
I hope you're all having a wonderful New Year's Eve! God Bless and see you in 2012!!