Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm Baaaack! With a New Design!!!


Just Another Book Lovin' Girl

My blog got a makeover!!! Thanks to the amazing Lori from Imagination Designs! She did a fabulous job don’t you think? If you’re thinking about getting a custom design, you should definitely check her site out! Her prices are the best I’ve seen and her designs are beautiful. She is just so awesome!

Ahhh!! <--- that was a high pitched scream… My ratings are little ladybugs! CUTE! And so is my favicon =D She also did a few other things like, my blog button, my signature, and banners for my Month in Review posts and my From my shelf to yours giveaways! There's another one, but I'm not showing you until later. ;)

 
I love every single thing about this design and I cannot stop looking at it. I'll probably just sit here all day and stare at it. :)

Once again, thank you so much Lori!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Crystal - The new design looks amazing! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke - Thank you! I'm so happy with the way it turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal, I really love your new blog design, it's so pretty and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal ~ I really like your new design! It's so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy - Thanks Cathy!

    Melanie - Thank you Melanie! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy you love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the new design, Crystal. Looks AWESOME!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lori - I do! You did a wonderful job on it =D

    Katie - Thanks, Katie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim