Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Month in Review: November 2011

What did I do?
  • Once again this month wasn't too good for me. I wasn't able to read as much as I wanted to. As for reviews... UGH!! I just wanna slap myself.
  • I signed up for some pretty cool 2012 reading challenges. I'm looking forward to trying to reach my goals :)
  • I signed up for Christmas in July, in December. It starts tomorrow so I need to start reading!
  • My blog got a brand spankin' new design by Lori from Imagination Designs. I love it!
  • I started Blogger Interview. A new feature where I spotlight other book bloggers.
Blogger Interviews
Books Read
  • Waking Hours by Lis Wiehl with Pete Nelson
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (reread)*
  • Resurrection: Future Savior Series, Book 2 by Jennifer Hartz*
Favorite book(s) of the month*

Blog Awards Received




Thank you!




Giveaway Winners
  • Elizabeth, winner of a $10 Amazon Gift Card
  • Wendy, winner of Becoming Me by Melody Carlson
That's my month in review. How was your November?

3 comments:

  1. I always love reading these posts! It's nice, just in case I ever missed one of your previous posts, I can find out here and go check it out!

    I just read The Hunger Games for the first time this month. Awesome book! Now I am counting down, along with every other Hunger Games fan, the date when the movie comes to theaters. That's gunna be epic (if they stay true to the book!)

    My month in review is live over at my own blog. Thanks for letting me copy ya! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie - Oh my goodness The Hunger Games is the best, right?! I can't get enough of the series.

    I'm also counting down the days till the movie comes out =D I've been waiting for March 23, 2012 since may!! I'm so glad it's almost here..

    I'm gonna go check your month in review out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot about 'The Hunger Games' by Suzanne Collins, but I haven't read it... yet!

    Here's my Month in Review - http://christianbookshelfreviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/month-in-review-november-2011.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim