Wednesday, November 16, 2011

December Reading Challenge


Look at what I just signed up for! Wall-to-wall Books is hosting this super fun reading challenge, Christmas in July, in December! Here's more info on it...

* * * *
So here's the challenge -
*During the month of December to read only Christmas books (or as many as you can) there is no set number as to how many Christmas books you have to read. Read at least one and post about it.

*To do giveaways involving Christmas books (I have quite a few planned!) Please do at least one Christmas book giveaway for the challenge.
* * * *

I'm not too sure how many book I'm going to try and read for this challenge. I'm hoping to read a decent amount =D I already have an idea of what I want to do for the giveaway(s) though! To sign up go here. The challenge begins December 1st,  so make sure you head over to her blog and sign up soon!

6 comments:

  1. YAY! Thanks, I am so glad you are joining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal, this sounds really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds fantastic! Too bad I've already read several Christmas books and don't have any others lined up really. Oh well. I'll definitely be following along to get more ideas for my Christmas reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wall-to-wall Books - Thanks for hosting such a fun challenge!

    Melanie - You should join!

    Brooke - Do you have any suggestions for me?? I really don't know which ones the start with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well ... I always love a good Christmas book but don't have a "set" list to read. :) I just finished The Christmas Singing by Cindy Woodsmall and it was FANTASTIC! I'm going back to read The Sound of Sleigh Bells (the first in the series). I'm not even a huge fan of "Amish" stories, but this one was really good! Also check out Richard Paul Evans. So good ... but have a box of tissues handy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey ... Melody Carlson has written quite a stack of Christmas books. My library had tons of them, so after you read Christmas at Harrington's, you might want to find more by her. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim