Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award!

Hey look! Megan from Megan's Book Blog awarded me with my 3rd award, The Versatile Blogger. Thank you so much, Megan!


 There are 3 rules for accepting this award and they're pretty simple -
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 15 other bloggers.

Here are 7 things about me
1. I am the youngest of 4 girls in my family.
2. I have a pretty big extended family. Over 25 aunts and uncles and too many cousins and second cousins to count.
3. I've never liked being the center of attention and get really shy when I am. 
4. I love animals. The most pets I've had at once is 9: Two dogs, a rabbit, two fish, and four parakeets.
5. I'd rather go to the dentist than to the doctor. I got used to going so much when I had braces and now I don't get nervous.
6. The worst injury I've ever had was a chipped tooth. I was about 8 or 9 and I was riding my bike, I fell forward on the handle bar and hit my tooth. It hurt really bad, but now it's all fixed up and lookin' purty again =D
7. I collected Lisa Frank stickers when I was younger. I think I still have most of my collection somewhere in my closet.

Here are the 15 bloggers I've chosen to give this award to 
(In no particular order)
1. Wall-to-Wall Books
2. Legacy of a Writer
3. I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
4. Christian Bookshelf Reviews
5. Ridiculous Reviews
6. Young Book Love
7. Black n' Gold Girl's Book Spot
8. Book BagLady
9. Faith Hope and Cherrytea
10. I'd Rather Be Reading At The Beach
11. My Only Vice
12. Page by Paige
13. The Borrowed Book
14. Deco My Heart
15. i blog 4 books

And there you have it! These are some of my favorite blogs. Some are new to me and some I've been visiting for a long time now. They're all awesome and you should definitely check 'em out!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal! Thank you SO much for the award!

    http://christianbookshelfreviews.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-third-blog-award-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you so much for this blog award, Crystal! It's always such fun to receive one.

    I hope to post about it sometime in the next week. I'll leave the link here when I do.

    Thanks again!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim