Friday, October 7, 2011

Short update

Hey everyone! I know I haven't been a very active blogger this past week, but that's only because I've been busy here at home. I haven't had any time to post any reviews, but I've definitely been able to make time for some reading. I just can't get enough of Lisa Bergren's River of Time series, LOL! I read Cascade and Torrent again =D I seriously missed doing Waterfall Wednesdays too.

Anyway, I'll be posting some reviews early next week and hopefully I'll be having a giveaway too, so keep an eye out for that. I've missed you all so much and can't wait to get some more posts up! Hope you've all had a great first week in October!

Happy Reading!
Crystal

3 comments:

  1. Hi this is Megan and I follow your blog! I just got an award for Most Versatile Blog and I'm passing it on to you! Thanks for having a great blog! :D

    http://bookworm1996-megansbookblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/blogger-award-xd.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower through email. I am always excited to find blogs that do book reviews. Especially the christian books. I found you on http://christianbookshelfreviews.blogspot.com/. I have enjoyed browsing through your blog. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan - Thank you so much!

    Sherree - I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit! Thanks so much for commenting and following =D Have a blessed one!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim