Tuesday, October 18, 2011

From My Shelf To Yours

Photobucket

I have a lot of books on my shelf that are in need of new homes. I've already read them once and have no use for them anymore, this does not mean they weren't great reads. It's just that I'd much rather share them with other book lovers than watch them sit on my shelf collecting dust. Books are meant to be read! 

So, that’s where you come in. I want to give my readers a chance to win some of my old books. I will be hosting a From My Shelf To Yours giveaway every few weeks from now on. They will last a week from the day they're posted and one person will win the book of their choice.

To enter, fill out the form below. This idea was inspired by Nearly New Books For You hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer.

 Books to choose from:
Closed

4 comments:

  1. I love the button! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I entered! Thanks for the opportunity to win such great books!

    ~Melanie~

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim