Friday, September 9, 2011

Women of Faith - Anaheim, Ca


As you may already know from my first post about this event, I was selected by BookSneeze to be a blogger at the Women of Faith conference in Anaheim, Ca. I'm so excited!!

We weren't able to make it to the morning session today,  but we'll definitely be there for the one tonight and all day tomorrow. Right now I'm almost done getting ready to head on over there with my mom who is just as excited as I am. I've never gone to one of these conferences before but I can already tell that it's going to be an amazing experience.

If you aren't near the Anaheim area there's  still a chance that there will be a Women of Faith conference near you. This is a national event and they are in two cities a week from now through November. I encourage you to check out the WOF site and find an event near you!

You can follow me on twitter @Abooklovingirl and get in on all the updates with Hashtag #WOFOTT. I'll be tweeting pictures too!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're having an awesome time! I'll be going to the one in Portland with my mom (as well as Casey from "Writing for Christ" and her mom!!), and I'm super excited!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you live in Anaheim? 'Cause that would mean your a California girl like me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber - Thanks, it was amazing! I just know you're going to have a wonderful time!

    Nay - I live about 15 miles away from Anaheim ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim