Thursday, September 22, 2011

RYOBM Progress


 Code Blue by Richard Mabry was the second book I chose to read for Read Your Own Books Month. I've only had it for about 2 months, but I just couldn't wait to read it. I didn't like it as much as I thought I would, but it was still a great read. I'll probably be posting a review for it in the near future.



 

 Conception(Future Savior Book 1) by Jennifer Hartz is the 3rd book I read. I didn't plan on reading it for RYOBM. I've actually only had it for about 4 days now. I won it in a book giveaway and I finished it the next day. I couldn't help myself! It was so good!



The book I'm reading now is The Last Thing I Remember (Homelanders, Book 1) by Andrew Klavin. I got it sometime in June but never got the chance to read it. I'm not too far along, but I'm liking it so far. 


Yay!! I reached four books! Maybe I can surpass my goal =D

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I read the whole "Homelanders" series. They were GREAT!!!!! I gave each one either 5 or 4 stars. You will like them, very fast moving, not a boring page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY great job!! I am still in the middle of my third book so you have passed me :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim