Wednesday, September 14, 2011

RYOBM Progress

Disaster Status by Candace Calvert is the first book I've read for Read Your Own Books Month. I've had it in my Kindle since May. I know! It took me forever to finally get to it and after finishing on Sunday I couldn't believe I didn't read it sooner. I'll post my review as soon as I can.

My goal for this month is Giraffe(4-6 books) and even though I'm moving at a slow pace, I'm still going to try and reach it.

Right now I'm reading now Code Blue by Richard Mabry. I'm loving these medical dramas!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Candace Calvert! I've read a few of her books. I love the medical drama too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do itttttt! Also looks like you and Wendy are reading buddies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy - Before this, I've never read any of her books. I was missing out! Can't wait to read the other two in the series =D

    Shanyn - Thanks! I'm halfway done with Code Blue :) It's so nice to be able to read a book without a review deadline at the back of my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim