Friday, September 2, 2011

Read Your Own Books Month

Read Your Own Books Month is such a great idea!

My stack of review copies never seems to get smaller, so that means I'm hardly ever able to read books that I purchased. Well, this month that's gonna change! A few bloggers, now including me, have declared September Read Your Own Books Month. You can find out more about this fun challenge over at Chick Loves Lit.

There are five different commitment levels to choose from.

Mouse – One book 
Cat – 2-3 books 
Giraffe – 4-6 books 
Tiger – 7-10 books
Dragon – 11+

I'm choosing to do Giraffe but hopefully I can reach Tiger.
What are you waiting for? Go on over to chick loves lit and sign up!

3 comments:

  1. I chose a really low level (Cat), but I have a lot of books I have to review (and they won't count for this challenge). I hope we all reach our goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie - Yeah I have a lot to review too, so I'm not even sure I'll be able to reach my goal =/ I might end up barely reaching Cat lol! I'll do my best :) hope you reach your goal too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim