Saturday, September 10, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award!

Yay! It was a wonderful surprise to see that I was awarded my second blog award, twice! Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Reviews and Katie at Legacy of a Writer have awarded me with the "One Lovely Blog Award". How sweet is that?! Thank you two so much for this fabulous award =)


Now for the rules. They're two very simple ones, but required in order to accept the award.

Rule #1 - Share 7 facts about yourself
Rule #2 - Award 15 other blogs!

Okay, here are 7 random things about me.

I...

1. hate big roller coasters, mainly because of that nasty stomach drop feeling.
2. have a fish named Winston.
3. have two dogs, Pumpkin and Penelope(penny for short.)
4. had all four wisdom teeth taken out at the same time on September 15, 2010.
5. have known my best friend since we were 10.
6. have never been in an airplane before.
7. hope to someday become a nurse.

Now it's time to award 15 other bloggers. Here are my picks in no particular order ;)

1. My Only Vice
2. Ridiculous Reviews
3. The Overweight Bookshelf
4. BookBag Lady
5. Deco My Heart
6. Faith Hope and Cherrytea
7. i blog 4 books
8. itsJUSTme
9. THE BORROWED BOOK
10. Cover To Cover... and Everything In Between

For now I've just come up with 10 because a few of the other blogs I wanted to give this award to were already awarded with it more than once =/

I hope you visit the blogs I've listed because they are all so very lovely. I'm sure you'll enjoy them as much as I have.

4 comments:

  1. How awesome are you?! Thank you so much...just when I was feeling a little down in the bloggy world, you lift me up...
    kisses and huggies!
    ~Nay~
    Cover to Cover...and Everything in Between!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely gesture, Crystal!
    thank you and bless you for your kindness ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made my day Crystal, thank you for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal, you SO deserve this award - your blog is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim