Friday, September 30, 2011

Month in Review: September 2011

Photobucket


What did I do? 
  • I decided to change my blog URL and ended up losing my 50+ followers. I felt so dumb! Lol! I'm over it now...kinda. 
  • Savanah at Ridiculous Reviews featured me in her 'Every 20th Follower Feature' 
  • I joined the 'September is Read Your Own Books Month' challenge. I chose to do the Giraffe level, which was 4-6 books. I was able to reach 5! 
  • I joined in on the amazingly fun read-along event, Waterfall Wednesdays. It was 5 awesome weeks of discussing Lisa Bergren's fabulous book, WATERFALL. I had a blast and wish it lasted longer =( 
  • I only posted two reviews this month. SO sad! I'll try harder to post more in October. 
Books Read
  • Water's Edge by Robert Whitlow
  • Blue Skies Tomorrow by Sarah Sundin 
  • Conception(Future Savior, Book 1) by Jennifer Hartz 
  • Cascade by Lisa Bergren 
  • Torrent by Lisa Bergren* 
*My Favorite Book of the Month

Books Reviewed (title,author, rating)

Blog Awards Received 


Thanks ladies!





Giveaway Winners
  • Kathy, winner of Blue Skies Tomorrow by Sarah Sundin 
  • Carol, winner of a $10 Amazon Gift Card 

That's my Month in Review. How did your September go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim