Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Month in Review: August 2011

Photobucket


Books read: 
The Canary List by Sigmund Brouwer
Clear Blue Sky by F.P. Lione
Escape from the World Trade Center by Leslie Haskin
Waterfall(again) by Lisa T. Bergren
Breathe by Lisa T. Bergren

Pages read:
1,616

Reviews posted:
Never the Bride by Rene Gutteridge and Cheryl McKay
Nick of Time by Tim Downs
The Canary List by Sigmund Brouwer

Favorite of the month:
Both books by Lisa T. Bergren

Goal for September:
I can't believe I didn't read as many as I wanted this month again! This has got to stop.. My goal for next month is going to be the same, 8. I'm hoping to exceed it and post a lot more reviews too.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal! I created a quiz about Lisa's 'River of Time' series on Goodreads. Here is a link if you want to take it and see how well you know the series!

    http://www.goodreads.com/quizzes/9877

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to these posts, they are so much fun! I might have to start doing something like this next month...hope that'd be okay. ;-)

    It's just really neat to look back on all you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie - Yeah it'd be great! I'm sure yours would be so much more interesting than mine have been the past two months, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie - Sounds fun =D I'll head on over there to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED 'Waterfall' and I want to read 'Breath'! Here is my Month in Review

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim