Thursday, August 18, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

What an exciting start to my day! I was awarded the Liebster Blog Award! A million thank-yous to Katie over at Legacy of a Writer for giving me my first blog award. Katie's blog focuses on books and her personal writing journey. There's always something fun and interesting going on over there so make sure you check it out! Her book reviews can also be found at Book Reviews by Lady Katy. Thanks so much Katie! 


The Liebster is awarded to bloggers with less than 200 followers. It is an opportunity to shine the light on great blogs and their authors in an effort to build readership.

Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.

2. Give the Liebster Blog Award to five bloggers and let them know in a comment on their blog.

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4. Have faith your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

5. Have blogging fun!

And now, for the new winners of the Liebster Blog Award:
Enjoy the award ladies! You have wonderful blogs and I've enjoyed reading them. :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Crystal! This is my first blog award too!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Crystal! I've got my post up now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're very welcome, Crystal! :-D Blog Awards are always fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim