Wednesday, August 24, 2011

GFC Tip

Has your GFC widget been acting kind of weird like mine was a few weeks ago? It would be just fine one minute and the next it'd be gone? Yeah, it's soo annoying! I have no idea why this has been happening a lot and I know it isn't just on my blog.I figured out a way to make sure your GFC widget stays put and stops playing that annoying game of hide and seek.

First log onto the Google Friend Connect site. Now just follow the instructions in the pictures below.

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
You should be able to see your new Google Friend Connect button in your sidebar now. Ever since I did this, mine doesn't disappear anymore. I hope it works just as good for you :)

5 comments:

  1. OOOOHHH, hmmm I should try this! I have had a problem with mine off and on. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're welcome :) Thanks for letting me know how it worked out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my blogging hero! All 3 of my blogs are now working!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it was nothin' *kicks toe in dirt* =D
    Lol! I'm so glad to hear everything's working great!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim