Sunday, August 28, 2011

Change of address -UPDATED-

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know ahead of time that I'll be changing the URL of this blog in a week or so. I wanted to give you all the heads up so you can save the new address and update any links to my blog you might have. I've been wanting my blog address to be more closely related to the name so the new URL will be


Happy Reading!!
Crystal
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
I have some more news about the changes that will be happening here. I'm going to be getting a custom blog design by Lori over at Use Your Imagination Designs!! I'm on the waiting list for...November. I know! I would love it if I could have it sooner, but I'm just happy to have gotten on the waiting list.

So I won't be completely moving over to a new blog and everything will remain the same for now. I'll just be changing my URL and the new design will come later. I'm so excited!

2 comments:

  1. Did you fill out the change of address cards?
    Cause I'm pretty sure they won't forward anything without them, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim