Thursday, August 11, 2011

Almost at 50 followers!


I can't believe I didn't post anything yesterday! It was my Blogoversary!! How could I not post about it?! I'm so frustrated with myself right now..LOL! I guess there was just so much going on and I didn't even realize it was the 10th. Oh well, at least I'm posting something right now =)

I've had a blast these past two years and I've gotten to know some really awesome people. I've read great books by authors I probably never would have heard of if it weren't for the blogger review programs I'm signed up with. I've had so much fun and enjoyed every opportunity I've had to help promote and spread the word about lots of wonderful authors and their books.

Oh yeah and I'm almost at 50 followers! Woohoo! I know it's pretty sad for someone who's been blogging for 2 years, but I wasn't as social with other bloggers like I am now. Giveaways help too! ;) I've also just realized that yesterday I posted my 80th book review! So many milestones this month! I think I'll do something special for my 100th review =D Thank you to all my readers for your support and for stopping by to say hi and let me know that there really are people out there reading this.

Thanks again and Happy Reading!

Crystal

P.s.
I'll be announcing the winners of the $10 Amazon gift cards soon!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on 2 years of blogging and on almost hitting 50 followers. It's always exciting to reach a milestone! :-D

    I meant to post about your $10 Amazon gift card on my blog, but it slipped through the cracks. So sorry! But I hope to help you the next giveaway around with a post on my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Katie! Oh it's ok, I know you must have been busy with your new site and all. By the way, you did a great job with it! It's so cute =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy! Don't worry it took me forever to get to just 224 followers! I remember when I was at 50.
    You'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, congrats on almost having 50 followers! Oh and I want to thank you for following me. I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Wall-to-wall-books - Thank you! I'm trying to be patient =)

    @Bookworm1996 - Thanks so much! No prob, your blog is great! Thanks for following back =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Crystal! I JUST reached 50 followers...so excited!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim