Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Women of Faith 2011


I just got an email saying that I've been selected as a blogger for the Women of Faith event in Anaheim, Ca. Thank you so much for choosing me BookSneeze!! This will be my first time attending one of these events and I'll be going with my mom who's gone to one a few years ago. I'm so excited! The Anaheim conference is September 9-10 so I'll be posting about it before and after. I'll try my best to get some pictures too :)

Here's the promo video for those interested in attending this event:

You can register for the Anaheim event here and view all the other locations here.

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you...You are going to love it! I haven't been in years but they are always amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim