Sunday, July 31, 2011

Month in Review: July 2011

Photobucket


Books read:
Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren
Shadows on the Sand by Gayle Roper
Nick of Time by Tim Downs
A Short Life Well Lived by Tom Sullivan
Never the Bride by Cheryl McKay and Rene Gutteridge

Total pages read:
1,616

Reviews posted:
One Lane Bridge by Don Reid
Shadows on the Sand by Gayle Roper
God Gave Us You by Lisa T. Bergren
A Short Life Well Lived by Tom Sullivan

Favorite of the month:
Waterfall

Goal for August:
I didn't read as much as I wanted in July =( but I'll try harder in august. My goal is to read at least 8.

That's my Month in Review, what's yours?

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm ... something must have been going on in July. I didn't read as much as I normally do either. Maybe a mid-summer slump? :) Looks like you read some great books though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! That's exactly what is was, a mid-summer slump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It didn't affect me...I actually read alot this month! I loved 'Waterfall' too.

    http://christianbookshelfreviews.blogspot.com/2011/08/month-in-review-july-2011.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim