Friday, June 3, 2011

5 Minute Friday: Every Day


It's time for 5 Minute Friday hosted by The Gypsy Mama.

The rules? Write for only five minutes. Don’t edit. Don’t over think. Don’t stifle your creativity. Easy enough, right?

Timer set for five minutes. On your mark, get set, GO!

Every Day

Every day might be the same routine you've gone through over and over again. It can also be a refreshing day with new experiences.

Everyday I get up and get ready for the all exciting things that could come my way. They can be challenging, faith building, and just plain awesome. Or it can be a day with heartache, pain and struggle.

Today I found out that my best friend has to have major surgery. She's actually at the hospital right now. I've been praying like crazy. I know that God has her in the palm of His hand and that he will take care of her. But still worry and anxiety find it's way into my mind and heart.

Life. Every day we live it not knowing what will happen. At least one thing I know I can be sure of is that in the midst of our unknown Every Days, Jesus will always remain the same.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.  - Hebrews 13:8

STOP.

2 comments:

  1. I like this reminder that Christ is in the midst of our craziness and that He is always the same. Lifting up your friend in prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by and for your prayers! God Bless You :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim